Complementary or competitive? The role of payments market infrastructures and correspondent banks in instant international payments Michael Steinbach – CEO equensWorldline
Meet us at Sibos 2017
Plan your visit to Sibos 2017 and visit equensWorldline at booth H25. Our experts will tell you about our Digital Banking and Payments Backoffice solutions and how to make Instant Payments and PSD2 the drivers of your business success.
Date and venue
16-19 October, 2017
Metro Toronto Convention Center,
222 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Canada
equensWorldline is sharing its expertise
Business Opportunities of PSD2 Thomas Feiler – Manager Product Management Global Payments
Make PSD2 the driver of your business success
Breaking news from Worldline
Connecting payers & payees across Europe
Accelerate innovations and improve time-to-market to better satisfy your customers’ evolving demands?
- Accelerate innovations and improve time-to-market to better satisfy your customers’ evolving demands?
- Reduce the complexity of your legacy infrastructure and ensure operational excellence while complying with increasing regulatory pressure?
- Lower your cost base and free up resources by adapting your business and operating models to today’s and tomorrow’s opportunities and requirements?
- Increase your revenues, e.g. through geographic expansion in Europe and beyond, or with new products and services?
- Protect yourself and your customers against the risks of fraud and cybercrime?
- Rely on flexible and scalable payment solutions based on the service model of your choice that fits your strategy and truly fulfills your needs?
- Benefit from a payment service provider that caters to all your needs and those of your customers by covering the end-to-end card and payment value chains, including next-generation payment services?